- All Children under 10 years of age must go to the Family Area.
- Children aged 10 or 11 may go either to the Family Area or the Satsang Tent.
- All children aged 12 years and over MUST go into the main Satsang Tent.
- All children whether in the Family Area or Satsang Tent must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 years or over.
- The Family Area opens at 7.00 am and closes at the end of satsang.
- Soft toys may be brought into the Family Area. Food for your child may also be brought in as food is not otherwise provided.
- Hot and cold water is available with a limited facility to heat food and milk.
- Mobile phones and electronic games are not permitted into the Family Area.
- Children must not be left in the Family Area without a parent or guardian. Please see conditions of use of the Family Area below.
- It can be cold in the Family Area. Please dress children appropriately and bring a blanket or shawl.
- Be sure to bring any medication your child may need. Children with any infectious diseases such as chicken pox, measles etc, should not be brought to
the Family Area. Please be considerate towards other children.
Family Area Conditions of Use
- The Family Area is for parents or guardians to look after their children during satsang.
- Each person who brings a child to the Family Area is responsible for the child they accompany. Parents and guardians must ensure that their children are well behaved and do not indulge in any unruly or violent activities.
- The Family Area is used entirely at your own risk, Science of the Soul accepts no liability for any actions, omissions or injury to the child or guardians whilst using the Family Area.
- Parents and guardians must remain with the child during the entire time that the child is in the Family Area.
- No child may leave the Family Area unless accompanied by the parent or guardian responsible for that child.
- No parent or guardian may leave the Family Area without also taking the child that they are responsible for.
- Your child is your responsibility. Please ensure you keep your child under your sight and supervision at all times. Science of the Soul accepts no liability for lost or separated children.
- Other members of the family attending satsang in the main Satsang Tent should not return to the Family Area for collecting children. They must arrange beforehand to meet at another location within the Haynes Park estate.