Questions And Answers
Selection process for those wishing to ask a question
- If you wish to ask a question, find your seat and then come to the Q & A selection area at the back of the Satsang Tent. Please ensure you are not carrying mobile phone, electronic devices, recording devices, smart watches, if so please deposit the device before making your way to the Q & A area.
- The selection area will open at 7.30 a.m., close by 8.15 a.m., and the selection will be at 8.30 a.m.
- You will be selected through a random draw of tokens, some of which are blank and some of which are numbered. Only those who draw a numbered token will be permitted to ask a question. Ladies and Gents will be selected in equal proportions.
- If you are not successful you must return to your original seat
- Once the draw is complete, no one may join the Q&A line. Only those selected will be allowed to ask a question for that day.
- If you have the opportunity to ask a question, please do not put yourself forward again for the other days.
- Two lines will be formed - one for English and another for Indian languages.
- You will be selected and placed in line according to the language in which you stated that you will ask your question. You must ask your question in that language.
- If you wish to ask a question in any other language, you must have your question translated in English on paper before coming to the selection area. If selected you will join the English speaking queue together with your translator.
- Questioners must be 18 years of age or older.
- Questions should be short and precise.
- Only one question should be asked.
- Questions should be of a spiritual nature and not about personal, financial, health, family, or political problems.
- Questions should not be asked on behalf of others.
- Long notes, poems or letters should not be read, nor should there be any singing of shabads or songs.
- Please do not interrupt the Master while he is answering your question; let him finish speaking before responding.